1899 Olde Mill Restaurant
Smiling faces and great home cookin' is what's in-store when you walk
through our door.
Come on in, sit a spell, and take in a little of the local flavor. We greet
locals by name, while our welcoming staff serve you, our restaurant is more
than a gathering place for daily breakfast, lunch, or supper.
A taste of Amish Country
Open Monday through Saturday from 6am till 8pm and Sundays from 7am till 2pm, our menu selections keep
you coming back for more. From local traditional Lancaster dishes to our new
low-carb menu items, we have a smorgasbord of delectable delights. We also Have Outdoor Patio Dining available in season.
- Hearty breakfasts start the day – choose from Amish, Mennonite, or
- Our daily “All-You-Can-Eat” special will satisfy the hungriest
- A plentiful selection of sandwiches and entrees to choose from for
lunch or dinner leave little room for more.
- If a sweet is what you are craving our desserts are local specialties –
a little slice of Shoo-fly pie or hot apple fritters or an apple dumpling
heated and served with ice cream. Oh, the possibilities!
The heart of the village
The only full-service restaurant in the main part of town, we are located
right next to the Best
Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn and just ½ a block from the Inn and
Spa at Intercourse Village.
A table for two or a family affair, this small town atmosphere is the
perfect place for your dining pleasure. Casual and cozy is our style, so come
in and relax. If it's a working meal you're looking for or our wireless
internet will help you to stay on top. Reservations not needed.
- Horse & Buggy Breakfast – Two eggs on an English
Muffin w/melted cheese, Home Fries, Coffee Cake, Coffee or Tea &
- Village Breakfast – Two eggs on top of two pancakes
with Bacon, Toast, Coffee or Tea & Juice
- Amish Breakfast – Three eggs with Homefries, Grilled
Country Ham, Toast, Coffee Cake & Coffee or Tea
- Mennonite Breakfast – Two Eggs with Homefries, Grilled
Hamburger, Toast, Coffee Cake & Coffee or Tea
- For a true taste of country, try our Scrapple, Pan Pudding, or
Creamed Dry Beef.
Lunch & Dinner
- Village Burger
- French Dip Sandwich (with a side of horseradish sauce)
- Crab Cake Sandwich (our own recipe)
- Old Fashioned Chicken & Waffles
- Homemade Meatloaf – Served on homemade bread filling & covered with
- Old Fashioned Ham Steak – Smoked ham steak, grilled and served with
- Pot Roast of Beef - Slow roasted beef over homemade bread filling &
covered with beef gravy
- Chicken Croquettes – Breaded chicken croquettes over mashed potatoes, covered with chicken gravy
- Baked Sausage – Lightly seasoned baked sausage over homemade bread
filling & covered with beef gravy
- Smothered Steak or Chicken
- Grilled Liver & Onions – Tender beef liver grilled and topped with
- All entrees include two vegetable sides and a slice of homemade
- Homemade Crab Cakes – Our own recipe made with lump crab meat and
- Breaded Shrimp - 6 large butterfly shrimp, lightly breaded and served with cocktail sauce.
- Broiled Talapia - 2 tender filets broiled and served with drawn butter
- Seafood Linguini
- Alfredo Pasta
- Sausage Pasta Bowl
- Shoo-Fly Pie
- Apple Dumpling
- Warm Fruit Crisp
- Fruit Tapioca
- Egg Custard