1899 Olde Mill Restaurant
Smiling faces and great home cookin' is what's in-store when you walk
through our door.
Come on in, sit a spell, and take in a little of the local flavor. We greet
locals by name, while our welcoming staff serve you, our restaurant is more
than a gathering place for daily breakfast, lunch, or supper.
A taste of Amish Country
Open early for breakfast Monday through Saturday, our menu selections keep
you coming back for more. From local traditional Lancaster dishes to our new
low-carb menu items, we have a smorgasbord of delectable delights.
- Hearty breakfasts start the day – choose from Amish, Mennonite, or
- Our daily “All-You-Can-Eat” special will satisfy the hungriest
- A plentiful selection of sandwiches and entrees to choose from for
lunch or dinner leave little room for more.
- If a sweet is what you are craving our desserts are local specialties –
a little slice of Shoo-fly pie or hot apple fritters or an apple dumpling
heated and served with ice cream. Oh, the possibilities!
The heart of the village
The only full-service restaurant in the main part of town, we are located
right next to the Best
Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn and just ½ a block from the Inn and
Spa at Intercourse Village.
A table for two or a family affair, this small town atmosphere is the
perfect place for your dining pleasure. Casual and cozy is our style, so come
in and relax. If it's a working meal you're looking for, our new wireless
internet will help you to stay on top. Reservations not needed.
- Horse & Buggy Breakfast – Two eggs on an English
Muffin w/melted cheese, Home Fries, Coffee Cake, Coffee or Tea &
- Village Breakfast – Two eggs on top of two pancakes
with Bacon, Toast, Coffee or Tea & Juice
- Amish Breakfast – Three eggs with Homefries, Grilled
Country Ham, Toast, Coffee Cake & Coffee or Tea
- Mennonite Breakfast – Two Eggs with Homefries, Grilled
Hamburger or 3 oz. Steak, Toast, Coffee Cake & Coffee or Tea
- For a true taste of country, try our Scrapple, Pan Pudding, or
Creamed Dry Beef.
Lunch & Dinner
- Village Burger
- Sausage Sandwich (with a side of horseradish sauce)
- Crab Cake Sandwich (our own recipe)
- Old Fashioned Chicken & Waffles
- Homemade Meatloaf – Served on homemade bread filling & covered with
- Old Fashioned Ham Steak – Smoked ham steak, grilled and served with
- Pot Roast of Beef - Slow roasted beef over homemade bread filling &
covered with beef gravy
- Chicken Croquettes – Bbreaded chicken croquettes over homemade bread
filling, covered with chicken gravy
- Baked Sausage – Lightly seasoned baked sausage over homemade bread
filling & covered with beef gravy
- Smoked Pork Chops – 2 smoked pork chops, garnished with applesauce
- Grilled Liver & Onions – Tender beef liver grilled and topped with
- All entrees include two vegetable sides and a slice of homemade
- Homemade Crab Cakes – Our own recipe made with lump crab meat and
- Breaded Shrimp - 6 large butterfly shrimp, lightly breaded and served with cocktail sauce.
- Broiled Talapia - 2 tender filets broiled and served with drawn butter
- PA Dutch entrées & local favorites
- Garden, Chef, Taco or Ceasar Salad
- Daily Specials (vary):
- Half a Pound of Shrimp Grilled w/Garlic & Butter; Served with a
- Shoo-Fly Pie
- Apple Dumpling
- Blueberry Crisp
- Orange Tapioca
- Egg Custard
- Hot Apple Fritters w/Ice Cream